Review Week 13


I'm all backed up and ready to spend thanksgiving with my family!!! I really enjoyed the video that was posted about the effects of gratitude. Within that video gratitude was defined as "The quality or condition of being thankful, or the appreciation of the inclination to return kindness." Even before thanksgiving began to approach, I realized that I am TERRIBLE at 1) Being thankful towards the Lord and all he has done for me (which is a lot) and 2) Telling others that I'm thankful for them outside of a time that makes sense. This has been something I've been trying to work on this semester as a way to be more aware of the blessings in my life. Thanksgiving shouldn't be the one time a year we appreciate what we have in front of us!! I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving break!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 6 Story: Sleeping Aurrie